2017 Florida Blue Florida Classic Pre-Sale Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES begins at 12:01 AM (ET) on August 25, 2017 AND ends at 4:59 PM (ET) on August 31, 2017.
1. HOW TO ENTER: There is one way to enter the sweepstakes: (1) Complete official entry form available at https://umbel.co/RzklH (the “Website”) and click on “submit” (an “Online Entry”). All entries must be received by 4:59 PM (ET) on August 31, 2017 to be eligible for the drawing.
No mechanically reproduced entries or illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. Sponsor(s) are not responsible for: (i) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, delayed, or misdirected entries; (ii) technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or internet connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes; (iii) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking or by any equipment or programming associated with or used in the sweepstakes; (iv) errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise arising out of or relating to the sweepstakes; (v) theft, loss, or destruction of, or damage to an Online Entry, in whole or in part; (vi) electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in an entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages; and (vii) any other factors beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor(s). Each entrant assumes all risk of damaged, lost, late, incomplete, invalid, incorrect or misdirected Online Entry. Each entry must be submitted separately. Limit of one (1) entry per person. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor(s) and will not be returned.
2. PRIZE(S) AND ODDS: 1 Grand Prize(s): two (2) sideline tickets to the Florida Blue Florida Classic on November 18, 2017, with an approximate retail value of $200. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received. Prize will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries). Sponsor(s) retain the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value when necessary.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of Florida, 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the sweepstakes, except for employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and members of the same household of the Sponsor(s) and each of their respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, advertising and promotion agencies, and agents. Limit one (1) entry per person; anyone who submits multiple entries is subject to disqualification.
SELECTION OF WINNER(S): Winner(s) will be determined from among all eligible entries received by a random drawing to be conducted on or about September 1, 2017, by a representative of the Sponsor(s), whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Winner(s) will be notified by mail and/or phone.
The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash and may not be transferred or substituted. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these official rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the prize in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNER(S) AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE(S): Winner(s) may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and, where permitted, Publicity Release. Prize(s) may be awarded to alternate winner(s) selected randomly from other eligible entries if: Affidavit/Release is not returned within ten (10) days after mailing to winner(s); winner(s) fail to meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 3; the prize notification letter(s) or prize(s) are returned as undeliverable; two (2) attempts to contact winner(s) by phone are unsuccessful; or winner(s) decline the prize(s).
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
(a) Informal Dispute Resolution. Prior to filing any arbitration proceeding pursuant to Section 6(b) hereof, the party intending to file such a proceeding shall notify the other party in writing of the existence and the nature of the dispute. The parties each agree that within ten (10) business days of the other party’s receipt of such notice, a representative of each party shall meet for a minimum of one (1) eight (8) hour day, or such shorter period of time if the dispute is more quickly resolved, in Orlando, Florida in order to attempt to amicably resolve the dispute. If such informal dispute resolution attempts prove to be unsuccessful, the notifying party may initiate the dispute resolution procedures available as set forth herein. Each party shall bear its own costs associated with the meeting and in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of such meeting.
(b) Arbitration. Except as provided in Section 6(c) with respect to injunctive proceedings, and Section 6(a) with respect to informal dispute resolution, all controversies, disputes or claims arising between the parties arising out of or related to the sweepstakes shall be submitted promptly for arbitration to be conducted in Orlando, Florida, and administered by the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration proceedings shall be resolved by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on the appointment of the arbitrator to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days from the date when the request for arbitration initially has been communicated to the other party, such appointment shall be made by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall have the right to award or include in the award any relief deemed proper under the circumstances, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party. The award and decision of the arbitrators shall be conclusive and binding upon all parties hereto and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties waive any right to contest the validity or enforceability of such award.
(c) Injunctive Relief. The parties acknowledge that violation of these Official Rules would cause irreparable harm that would not be adequately compensable by monetary damages. In addition to other relief, it is agreed that preliminary and permanent injunctive relief will be available to prevent any actual or threatened violation of such provisions.
7. GENERAL: This sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The sweepstakes shall in all respects be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, including all matters of construction, validity and performance, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). Winner may be required to sign an IRS form 1099 or the equivalent. By participating in this sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges, and warrants that he or she is eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. Sponsor(s) reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from this sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor(s) and each of their respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, advertising and promotion agencies, and agents if he or she tampers with the entry process or his or her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the sweepstakes. Sponsor(s) reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify the sweepstakes should any virus, bug, tampering, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor(s)’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the sweepstakes. The Sponsor(s) are not liable to a winner or to any other person for failure to supply the prize described herein (or any part thereof) by reason of such prize (or any portion thereof) becoming unavailable or impracticable to award for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor(s), or for any force majeure event, technical or equipment failure, terrorist acts, labor dispute, or act/omission of any kind (whether legal or illegal), transportation interruption, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor(s). Winner(s) agree to hold harmless and indemnify Sponsor(s) and each of their respective parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, owners, advertising and promotion agencies, and agents (together, the “Indemnified Parties”) from any and all liability, loss or damages or causes of action arising from or in connection with entrant’s participation in or winner(s)’ receipt or use of the prize(s) awarded in the sweepstakes. Winner(s) agree to the use of their name, likeness, biographical data, and/or voice in any and all advertising, promotions, and other publicity conducted by the Indemnified Parties in any medium without additional authorization, compensation or remuneration to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor(s) are responsible only for delivery of prize(s), not for use, utility, quality or otherwise.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES SITE, OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, IS A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR(S) RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY SUBMITTING AN ONLINE ENTRY OR A POSTCARD ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE RELEASED AND HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANT AND ENTRANT’S HEIRS, EXECUTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISABILITY OR DEATH, AND DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE FROM THE DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, ANY AND ALL USE AS PROVIDED HEREIN OF ENTRANT’S ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR ANY RELATED SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE AND ANY SWEEPSTAKES SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. WINNER(S) LIST: To obtain the list of winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2017 Florida Blue Florida Classic Pre-Sale Sweepstakes, C/o Florida Citrus Sports, 1 Citrus Bowl Place, Orlando, FL 32805. Requests must be received by September 10, 2017. The list will be sent after selection of winner(s).
9. SPONSOR(S): Florida Citrus Sports, 1 Citrus Bowl Place, Orlando, FL 32805